John Ortberg recently spoke at the Willow Creek Global Leadership Summit about his up coming book: Who Is This Man? The Unpredictable Impact of the Inescapable Jesus
Here are a few notes thanks to Jenni Catron:
- We argue about Christianity rather than marveling about Jesus.
- We are stewards of the Christian movement.
- Jesus gave the world it’s most influential movement.
- Jesus changed how we think about history.
- Jesus shaped how we express compassion.
- The Jesus movement shaped education.
- The Jesus movement revolutionized art.
- Jesus changed how we think about human rights and dignity.
- Jesus uniquely taught love of enemies.
- The question is not who was this man, it is who is this man?
- The reason we must marvel at this man is that His work is not done yet.